Monday, April 19, 2010

A Day in my life

So, it has been a really long time since I've updated this, so I figured I probably should do that. Right now life is good. I have the cutest nephew ever!!!!! Brynn is in Ecuador working in an orphanage and the rest of the fam is good too. As for me, I'm in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" again. And I'm playing Martha again. :) So far it is really fun! That cast is great and I'm making a lot of new friends. Also, I have a new boyfriend. His name is John Moody, he is from Hawaii, is WAY cute! and nice and fun and funny, and great. He also has a 4 year old son named Kaden, who is really cute! Kind of weird though that if I marry John, he would be my son. Hmm.. instant mommy. I have mixed feelings about that, but just because I hope I would be a good mom! I think I would be... :) I don't know. But the relationship is still new, so I have plenty of time to figure that out. So, yeah! I'm still working lots and getting on with life. I am SO happy that spring is finally here! I hope it stays!!!! And, that's what's going on at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment