Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
















So, the show just ended. Sooo sad!!! I am definitely going through post show withdrawls!!! But it was an amazing show! The cast was great and I made some lifelong friends. I also found a roommate!!! Yay for that! Her name is Kassy. The show went really well! All of the brides and brothers were very talented and it was loved by all! My dancing was great! Yay! Getting better and better... show by show. :) I did have a crush on my "brother" that I married in the show. Mike. He didn't like me back, more than a friend. LAME!!!! I am pretty dang cool, and gorgeous, so I'm not sure what that was about... ;) But oh well. Onward and upward. I'll post some pics on here. I was adorable, even if I say so myself. :) Im thinking of bringing back big bows... what do you think? just kidding!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time. I'm sure you were wonderful! I just wish I could've seen your dancing in action. :)

    ReplyDelete